Saturday, January 3, 2015

Rob's Pick for 1/3

Today, my stockpile of brew kit boxes is the causality:


My local brew store (American Brewmasters) sells brewing kits in these boxes. All of the ingredients you need to make 5 gal. of beer comes inside. As either a cost-cutting measure, or a trying to friendly to the planet, they offer 50 cents off on your next brew kit if you bring the box back.

I've purchased 5 kits from them and all have made fabulous beer from each, however, a keen observer will notice that there are 5 empty boxes in the above picture. I *never* return the kit boxes. They simply sit in a stack with my brewing supplies taking up space. Despite my best intentions to return them, I never remember to toss them in the Jeep before I go.

So, they are gone. Next time I look over my brewing supplies, I'll not have the guilt of once again forgetting to turn these things in! Double win!

Fate: Recycled

No comments:

Post a Comment