Sunday, April 12, 2015

Rob's Great Catch-up (4/7 to 4/11)

Going to post several days to catch-up (since everyone seems to be doing it :)).

The sad thing is I had already picked out the thing to get rid of, I just ran out of time and motivation to actually  sit down and post.

4/7: Starcraft 2


An excellent game that I still like to play. However, Blizzard allowed me to register the get on their site years ago allowing me to download again if I ever need it. No need for a hard copy.

4/8 - 10: Civilazations IV + 2 Expansions

Again, I've been playing Civ V since it came out in 2010....which means I haven't played Civ IV in 4 and half years. It's a great game, I loved the years that I played it, but I don't need to keep the hard copies around for a game I do not play (and that I can get from Steam if I ever do want to play it again)   


4/11: Motorola Droid  


It was great phone, but the technology has been eclipsed first by other phones, and now $25 kits you and can buy and do a lot of other things with. Now I can't even get the touchscreen to trigger around the right edge making it impossible to get into the system menu. 

Goodbye old friend. Thanks for all the calls, pictures, music and geocahces.







No comments:

Post a Comment