Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 17th and 18th

Anyone who has a plastic tub in the attic to store extra socks probably has too many socks.  In my defense, it has kind of become my holiday sock storage area since I generally only wear those pairs once a year, but it still seems kind of ridiculous.  For this reason, I am downsizing my sock collection.

The first pair has a very disgruntled-looking goldfish on them in a small bowl.  The caption reads "This stinks".  I bought them to convey my feelings about one of my many glamorous jobs.

The second pair are Valentine's Day socks that have evidently never been worn, since they still have the tag on them.  I'm not much of a romantic, so I generally don't get too worked up about Valentine's Day.  Perhaps, that is simply a defense mechanism from having been single for so long, but I honestly think I enjoyed the holiday more when I would just go out and get drunk and morbid with all the other single folk.  If they were Singles Awareness Day socks, I might actually keep them.





No comments:

Post a Comment