Thursday, February 5, 2015

Rob's pick for 2/5


Ya know, I really spent a lot of time joking about the endless number of pants my wife had stashed in her closet. It took her mom and I several trips to move them all when we switched the rooms around in preparation of the arrival of our son.

And I haven't really let up in the months since. It is my ace-in-the-hole comeback for cluttering arguments. I feel I can always coyly mention something about not having large pile of pants hidden away and at least salvage a draw.

Admitting that, this is the third belt in a month that I've gotten rid of, all because I have not worn them in at least a year. This particular one hasn't seen the light of day since we move to our house three or four years back.

So, yeah, trying to shed belts before she finds out and renders my pants related arguments null.

Fate: Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment