Saturday, February 28, 2015

Rob's pick for 2/28


Another shirt? How many does this guy have?

A little over a drawer full, which is the entire reason I'm doing this right? Too much stuff I don't use or have only because I've not gotten around to getting rid of it.

This is actually a preemptive strike: I'm getting rid of this before I end up storing it somewhere and never using it. (Yes, this is technically against the rules as they were laid out, but I feel justified in doing this, which is the overriding rule :))

I got this on the most recent Krispy Kreame Doughnut run as a free-be. However, I need more shirts like I need a hole in the head, so sending this directly to Goodwill. Not Passing Go. Not spending time hanging out in my over capacity drawers.

Fate: Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment