Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 14th-23rd

I'm saying goodbye to two more pairs of holiday socks (Valentine's Day this time), and a pair of socks with a crab on them.


These are my recycled New Year's Eve decorations from years passed when Robert and I used to host New Year's Eve parties at our house.  I don't see that happening again until Dax gets a bit older, and by then I figure I'll be willing to fork over some more money to the Party Store.


Finally, an assortment of DVDs that I'm fairly certain I'll never watch again.  So long as I live in an age of Netflix, I cannot imagine how I'll ever have the time to watch all the things that peak my interest.  Therefore, I certainly don't have time to go back and re-watch anything.  Plus, it is now far too much effort to have to insert a disc into my DVD player.  It actually requires me to get off the couch vs. just letting the remote do all the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment