Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 13th-17th

I'm continuing on in my kitchen and actually posting a few days ahead for once since I'm going out of town.  The first item is some marinara sauce from Domino's.  I am guilty of hoarding little packets of sauce for those "just in case" moments that never seem to come.  The result is that things fall off my pantry door every time I open it.

The next four items are spices from an extremely old spice rack that I have been meaning to phase out for a very long time.  I also have a cabinet full of McCormick spices which are much newer and fresher, so I tend to use them whenever cooking.  Also, the aforementioned spice rack has floated around my kitchen and dining area for some time now, and there never seems to be a good place to put it.




No comments:

Post a Comment