Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 16th-21st

It's starting to get tougher and tougher to find things, and I'm only a little over half way. Of course, every time I think I'm tapped out, I manage to find something, and I am still quite determined to succeed at this resolution.

For my latest sacrifices, I have a sweater and two shirts that I have had a hard time parting with even though the sweater and the green shirt both have small holes in them, and I never wear the shirt because I bought it a size too small.  

I am also giving up a pair of maternity shorts that I never wore while I was pregnant with Dax, because I determined that they were too short, so the showed off my cellulite.

Finally, I am giving up two single earrings (I think I was holding onto them in case I stumbled upon their matches again someday) and a pair of gold hoop earrings.









No comments:

Post a Comment